TO THE LAW OFFICES OF
Krumholz Dillon, P.A.
574 SUMMIT AVENUE, SUITE 402
JERSEY CITY, N.J. 07306
Bus or Train: Go to Journal Square, J.C.; walk to Summit Avenue;
walk north on Summit Ave.
DIRECTIONS BY CAR
- FROM GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE, FORT LEE, N.J., UPPER MANHATTAN, WESTCHESTER COUNTY, CONNECTICUT
- From George Washington Bridge, follow signs to Interstate 95 South
(this is also the N.J. Turnpike); take Eastern branch of 95/tpke
(follow sign that says "to Lincoln Tunnel");
- Exit from 95/Tpke at Exit 17, Lincoln Tunnel; continue thru toll booth straight ahead (the road curves left); follow signs to Rtes 1 & 9 south;
- Take 1 & 9 south (this is also known as Tonnelle Avenue) about 4-5 traffic lights to a traffic circle; go halfway around the circle -- you are leaving 1 & 9 and staying on Tonnelle Ave. at this circle.
- Go along Tonnelle Ave. to the second traffic light; this is Newark Ave., turn left on to Newark Ave.; go past Kennedy Blvd. on Newark Ave. to the second traffic light; this is Summit Ave.
- Turn right on to Summit Ave.; our building is on the left side of the street one-half block from Newark Ave.; if you are arriving after 3 pm. you can park in the bank parking lot across the street from the building; if before 3 p.m., there are public metered lots in the area, commerical lots, and some street parking.
- FROM THE WEST, INCLUDING PASSAIC AND BERGEN COUNTIES, ETC.
- Take Route 3 East to exit for 1 & 9 south (just before Lincoln tunnel approach highway); then follow steps 3, 4 & 5 above.
- OR: Take Rte. 17 South to Rte 3 east and follow above directions.
- OR: Take Rte. 80 east to N.J. Tpke south and follow directions 2,
3, 4 & 5;
- Take Rte. 280 east through Newark and Harrison (over Passaic
River bridge) straight ahead; avoid exit at left for N.J. Tpke by
bearing right; 280 ends in the meadows on an east-west road, Rte.
7 (Belleville Tpke.); continue going east on Rte. 7 past postal
complex on right, continuing straight, across a bridge;
- On crossing bridge, road descends; traffic enters from traffic circle on left, and from traffic under railroad bridge on right; you want to go straight, between traffic, to get on to Newark Avenue there is a railroad track along the right side of Newark Ave.
- Take Newark Ave. to third traffic signal; this is Summit Ave. turn right on Summit Ave., then see Direction 5, Sect. I.
- FROM THE SOUTH, INCLUDING UNION, ESSEX & MIDDLESEX COUNTIES;
- Take N.J. Tpke North to Exit 14, Newark Airport;
- Then take Rtes. 1 & 9 north across elevated Pulaski Skyway
- Exit Pulaski Skyway at first righthand Jersey City Exit this is actually the second Jersey City exit; the first one is on the left off the Pulaski; the correct second exit also will direct you to the Lincoln Tunnel & G.W. Bridge.
- On getting off Pulaski, go down ramp to traffic circle; make first right off circle (about 20 ft from bottom end of ramp); this is Tonnelle Ave.; take Tonnelle ave. to second traffic signal, Newark Ave.
- Turn left on to Newark Ave.; go to second traffic signal; this is Summit Ave. turn right on to Summit Ave.; our office is about one-half block from the corner; if after 3 p.m., park in lot across street from bank; otherwise find metered city lot, commercial lots, or Street parking.
- FROM LOWER NEW YORK CITY, BROOKLYN & LONG ISLAND;
- Via Lincoln Tunnel: take ramp upwards west towards Rte. 3;
Exit at Rtes. 1 & 9 South, also known as Tonnelle Ave.; then
follow directions in #1, para. 3, 4 & 5.
Exit at Kennedy Blvd. South; take Kennedy Blvd. several miles south to Newark Ave. J.C.; then turn left on Newark Ave. and follow directions at #1, para. 4 & 5.
- Via Holland Tunnel: take city streets straight ahead out of
Tunnel about 3 lights until you see an upward ramp ahead; take
the middle road that says Kennedy Blvd. (right ramp is N.J.
Tpke; left is 1 & 9 south, or west; you don't want either).
- Go up middle ramp along city streets (divided roadway called
Observor Highway or State Highway) about three lights to Summit
Ave. turn left on to Summit, go along Summit past first light to
find building on the left; then see direction at #1, para. 5.
KRUMHOLZ DILLON, P.A.
We offer a free consultation to consider your rights and remedies, unless otherwise specified.
574 Summit Avenue
(2 blocks from Journal Square PATH station)
Jersey City, N.J., 07306
Toll Free: 800-760-0011
Click here to send us E-Mail
NOTE: The use of the Internet for communications
with the firm will not establish an attorney-client relationship and messages
containing confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright ®Krumholz Dillon, P.A.
All rights reserved.
You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.